|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Ministry of Communication and Information Technology:
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and, Coordinate the overall activities related to Human Resources and staffing management of the unit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Provide staffing and management support to all employees for various assignments at customer premises.
3. Maintain contacts with customer’s leaders and analyze requirements and service quality and sort out any relevant issues.
4. Prepare all personnel documentation, perform orientation of new employees, prepare reports for employee payroll and timecard.
5. Assist employees in check-ins, training and management of associate employees and documents all future requirements.
6. Maintain knowledge on current staffing pattern and foresee future staff requirement to facilitate timely recruitment.
7. Provide an interface with potential candidates and clients to provide an update on order status.
8. Prepare accurate documentation of client and applicant information..
9. Coordinate with employees to answer all queries and provide counseling as routine procedure.
10. Monitor and update database information related to employee assignments and existing openings.
11. Provide safe working environment to employees and customers through efficient training programs.
12. Develop creative solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
13. Prepare customized and special project reports to meet customer demands.
14. Manage various projects and ensure completion within deadline by attending to every detail of assigned projects.
15. Maintain record of all company status by exhibiting ethical and strong business dealings
16. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor’s degree in the area of administration, economic or management s; master’s degree preferred
o Three to five years’ experience in the related fields
o Excellent Organizational and customer service skills
o Proven experience with data collections and using data for decision making
o Good computer skills
o Demonstrated experience in leadership, group facilitation, coordinating and communication
o Solid team player with a demonstrated ability to work with flexibility and efficiency in a fast-paced environment
o Self-started who is detail-oriented, well organized and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
o Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people and communities
o Strong interpersonal skill, sound judgment and discretion
o High Standards, integrity and a sense of humor
o Good verbal and written communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English