|Date Posted:||Jul 1, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 1, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Office Executive is responsible for all management office daily activities, which are mentioned as bellow:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacts and follow up with international authorities, governmental offices, local authorities, organizations, companies, contractor and other relevant authorities on behalf of Management
- Follow up the preparation of press and Information sections on events.
- Organizing of agenda, meetings, appointment, missions and events for Management.
- Preparing, schedules arrangements of meeting appointment of Management and incorporation with Directors and Managers.
- Arrangements/ preparing schedules, taking appointments for the missions coming from HQ.
- Drafting of routine correspondence using Microsoft Office.
- Maintaining a diary and arranging day to day activities of the director.
- Monitoring and processing all incoming and outgoing correspondence on internal memos, business letters emails management.
- Keeping the management office information confidential and keep them secure as back up
- Making sure every incoming and outgoing document’s related papers are filed in a proper manner
- Any other task assigned by department.
- Have good skill to Translations and Interpretations; proofread of documents to ensure high quality and accuracy.
- Effective and proven communication and coordination skills required.
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
- Experience with national and International Organization.
- Organized, able to work independently.
- Self-direction and reliability.
- Notice of Revision: The terms of reference may be revised subject to operational needs.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Minimum of 3 year’s professional experience in administration filed with national and international organization
· Have a bachelor degree on BBA, Management and related filed
· Language Requirements:
Have good skill on speaking and writing of English, Dari & Pashto
· Ability to organize, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet specified deadlines.
· Self-directed, problem-solving capabilities, requiring strong management abilities