|Date Posted:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 9, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Management,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
About Al- Subhan Group Of Co:
This is Alsubhan Company which is located in kanduhar Province.
Managers ensure that their assigned department, market is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals. They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving.
Requires travel to provinces:
Energy & Stress
Computer Skills (MS Office Required)
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations.
· Training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering high-class service to our customers.
· Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
· Monitoring Al-Subhan Market and Al-Subhan Furniture, activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
· Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
· Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
· Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
· Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
· Overtime, as required.
· Any other duty assigned by CEO.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or General Management.
Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
Time and project management skills.
Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
Computer Skills Required (MS Office)