|Date Posted:||Sep 20, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Office Manager will be responsible for assisting in the work of the Agriculture Management services for the Aram Group Head Office in Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and arrange Meetings and Events.
- Prepare slides and present it in Conferences and Meetings when needed.
- Maintain General Filling system in hard and soft copy.
- Responsible Bookkeeping and Financial Issues
- Make a formal and altogether working environment.
- Any other duties will be assigned upon any random changes
- University Degree/Fresh Graduate
- Prior Experience in Office Management with Agricultural Company or Organization will be an asset
- Able to speak Dari, Pashto and English
- Able to Operate Ms. Office Application
- Able to work under pressure and deal with unexpected events.