|Date Posted:||Jan 8, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 20, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||9|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Replenishes and cleaning bathrooms and place the cleaning items ( Soap, liquid, Tissue, towel and papers) on time
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Trash Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
- Other Duties Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaner
- Washes walls, woodwork, Washes windows and door panels etc.
- Assists other personnel for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
- Assist in the loading, unloading and movement of furniture, equipment, cargo and office supplies;
- Perform as a duty driver at non-official time as assigned by AFMU.
- Primary or secondary school education;
- Experience with National or International organizations
- At least one to two years of progressively responsible cleaning experience;
- Ability to remain focused when under pressure with a commitment to work hard and for long hours;
- Fluent in Pashto and Dari
- Must be in good health.