|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 17, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This unit is responsible for reviewing supporting documents of all International and Domestic Wire payments routed through the Payment and Settlement department of the Bank, Officer of the unit is overall responsible for day to day operation / oversight on timely and accurately processing of the transfers according to the bank policies / procedures and related banking laws.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Making sure that all out going fund transfers are being checked and reconnaissance with its supporting documentation sent, by this department on daily basis.
2. Making sure to print all out going fund transfers, which has been uploaded and sent through bank’s centralized database “File-up” from all branches of the bank to PSU on daily basis.
3. Branches will make sure that every fund transfer should have a complete set of document along with the fund transfer form before sending it to PSU as the nature of the fund transfer.
4. It’s the responsibility of PSU that every single fund transfer’s supporting documents should be checked according to the check list provided to the IPSU as a part of their standard operating procedures.
5. Making sure that while checking the fund transfers, the check list should be ticked according to the nature and availability of the supporting documentation with the fund transfer form before singing it.
6. Making sure that before handing over/ submitting the fund transfer to Payment and Settlement department (PS), it should be duly singed and stamped by PSU by the checker and authorizer of the department.
7. PSU will receive different types of fund transfers, like Trade payment, personal payments, account to account payment, payroll payments, corporate payments, property sales payments, intra-company payment.
8. Making sure that every nature of the payment’s supporting documentation should be checked against the Standard Operating Procedure’s (SOP) requirement, and incase, if any document is missing should be reported back to the branch through file-up or email exchange.
9. Making sure that every transactions or Fund transfer should be checked against the blacklist or watch list provided by compliance department on regularly basis before checking and possessing it further.
10. Making sure that pending fund transfer form shouldn’t be kept in PSU for any reasons, branches have to reply update about the missing documents if not then the transfer should be rejected and should be informed through file-up.
11. Double print / double transfer of any transfer is very critical, it should be taken care very critically by the team leader of the unit.
12. Making sure that Follow up / pending transfers should have a complete daily, weekly and monthly records, rejections should be worked out the same.
13. Ensure follow up sheet is properly managed / proper MIS report is required on timely basis through PSU Manager.
14. Ensure accuracy and audit issues on daily basis during the operation.
Bachelor Degree in Economics / Business Administration.
Ability to work and manage the team
Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality.
Proficient to communicate fluently in English and local languages.
Excellent knowledge of computer especially MS office programs.
Understanding of General Banking / Compliance
At least 3 years of experience in Branch Banking