|Date Posted:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jun 30, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About MOBY Group:
Founded in 2003 MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses.
MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com
Keeping the record of all Shows, graphics, commercials, and looking after the filing system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Keeping the record of all Shows, graphics, and commercials and looking after the filing system
• Reporting any equipment service & repairing issue to the direct line manager and submitting the repair request to the technical workgroup
• Facilitating any problem in the system follow-up of requests rose by different sections and reports the problem to the related Sections. Receiving requests from other sections and follow up
• Receiving files from different departments and checking the quality of video and audio and required resolution for broadcasting of all files
• Keeping the record of programs and requests raised by different departments
• Arranging the live programs and communicating with the main office in case of any problem
• Covering for colleagues when on leave on the request from the direct line manager
• Monitoring and reporting of yah live channels in case of any issue to related department and authorities
• Reporting of morning shift to line manager and hand over any issue to next shift
• Receiving broadcast schedule and preparing it for all channels and reporting the correctness to the direct department
• Weekly maintenance of office equipment, in case of any issue reporting to line manager
• Regularly check the office to ensure the office is tidy and clean
• Perform other duties assigned by the line manager
• Graduated from 12th grade, Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 1-2 Years of relevant work experience required
• Knowledge of computer (Ms office) is must
• Alert and excellent typing skills in Dari, Pashto, and English
• Good communication skills
• Good customer skills
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.