|Date Posted:||Feb 1, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The operations manager will be responsible for all type of task related to construction projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- An operations manager has to be aware of all the business processes being present in the company and review their performance at regular intervals.
2- He has to discuss with the top management and suggest effective procedures for improving the processes.
3- His main aim is to get quality output done in minimum expenditure, be it in any sector.
4- He has to manage multi-projects at the same time. operations.
5- He may also have to oversee aspects related to financial management and systems.
6- He has to hold periodical meetings with members of the executive management for planning and operational concepts.
7- He has to review all the income and expenditure of the company and determine what else is required for the company to excel in its operations.
8- He is required to act as a presenter for the goals and plans of the company.
9- He has to face and try to resolve many different issues regarding quality of services, shipment delays, customer satisfaction and retaining, and other problems.
10- He has to maintain disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
11- He is responsible for the organization of fiscal documents.
12- Regular meetings with MD/CEO/VP around fiscal planning.
1. BSc. In Architect/Civil Engineering
2. At least ten years of experience in related Field
3. Good computer skill
4. Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
5. Have good ability of communication with employees
6. Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective work relationships.
7. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship building and networking skills
8. Ability to work in a dynamic and responsive environment
9. Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks
10. Ability to allocate and review priorities and meet tight deadlines.
11. Ability to work in a team environment.
12. Professional presentation and approach.