|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Feb 13, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Operation & Maintenance Engineer will provide support and guidance to the projects particularly the operations department with the task to insure full compliance with rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Schedule regular maintenance record of on-going projects
• write Technical & Financial Proposal for Operation & Maintenance Projects according to RFP Instruction.
• Prepare invoices for ongoing O&M Projects
• Prepare Daily Reports
• Making Schedule for Monthly, Semi Annual & Annual Services
• Visit projects once or twice a week
• Planning and undertaken Scheduled Maintenance
• Any other tasks assign by General manager
• Bachelor’s degree in the related field (or equivalent) preferred
• Multi language skills (good communication in English written and speaking)
• Good Knowledge of the Job and computer skills (especially very good in Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Primavera, Ms. Project etc. along with the presentation skills).
• At least 7-10 years’ work experience in similar fields.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should submit their resume along with a Cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. If you have not been contacted within 1 week after the closing date then please assume that your application has not been successful.