|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Ministry of Communication and Information Technology:
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and is Responsible for Configuration, installation, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Oracle Databases, ASM and tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries and scripts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Responsible for Configuration, installation, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of
Oracle Databases, ASM and real application clusters.
3. Responsible for performance tuning of Oracle Databases and OS for optimal performance
4. Responsible for tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries and scripts
5. Regular reporting on the performance and tasks carried out to relevant authority.
6. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor degree in relevant field
o OCE -Database performing tuning Certification
o Strong communication and reporting’s