|Date Posted:||Oct 6, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Nov 6, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Social Mobilization|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
Organizational Development Consultant designs, develops, and implements all aspects of a company’s organizational development functions. Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates training programs that support organization objectives and are aligned with the organization’s business plan. The organizational development expert is needed to develop the bylaws and organizational policies and the membership strategy for a one-year program under the authority of the ArtLords. They will work closely with ArtLords program team and carryout the responsibilities defined on a short-term contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Developing the organizational policies for the ANI (an art-based organization)
· Creating an effective strategic planning method for the ANI
· Advising on organizational design and structures and organizational diagnostics
· Creating organizational development interventions policies
· Designing values and behavioral interventions policies
· Developing policies on leading on culture-change programs
· Advising on work design choices and approaches for a dynamic organization
· Talking with management to identify specific work situations requiring participants to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
· Developing an effective mechanism to attract members from across Afghanistan for ANI program such as developing membership strategies and requirements for becoming a member of the ANI.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in the Business Administration/Public Policy/or the Relevant field with at least five (5) years of experience in the relevant field.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates must submit with resume and a cover letter highlighting their interest in the position to the email below. Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.