|Date Posted:||Nov 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 10, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Kabul Orthopedic Hospital:
Kabul Orthopedic Hospital (KOH) is an orthopedic super specialty. KOH is present modern and standard and modern medical services in all orthopedic branches such as trauma, congenital anomalies, pediatric orthopedics, spine surgery, hand surgery, reconstructive surgery arthroplasty, sport medicines and arthroscopy to our honored citizens. The aim of KOH is to present medical services with the global standards. All clinical procedures are done with the modern and latest technology. Our nonstop struggle and being responsive to our professional services have caused us more prosperity and in a short time have turned KOH to be one of the trusted medical centers of Afghanistan. www.kabulorthopedichospital.com/koh/
Employment Type: Day Shift or Night Shift
Vacancy Number: ORT-KOH-101-2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
To contribute and ensure proper diagnosis and treatment of all complex and
· To help junior staff for provision of quality surgical care according to the
national protocols and guidelines.
· Conduct regular technical seminars and discussion forum for junior staff
· To provide daily case presentation during the round and morning report to the
· To ensure specialized surgical care is carried out based on EPHS
· To contribute in capacity building of junior staff through conducting on the
job training and seminars.
· To provide recommendations and help head of Surgery Department on
technical and management issues.
· To attend all Surgery related consultations and on call duties as per schedule
· To carry out researches and provide support on it to the junior staff..
· To do evening visit of admitted patients.
· To work as head of the department in case of need.
· To give proper directions to nurses regarding infection prevention and patients
· Perform any other related task given by KOH.
Degree of MD and specialization in pediatrics approved by MoPH.
· Working experience as specialist of 1-3 years in hospital.
· Good English language skills. Computer skills are preferable.
· Flexible mentality
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills