|Date Posted:||Nov 1, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Nov 12, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About World Vision International Afghanistan:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To be responsible for the administration of the WVA Payroll for National Employees on a monthly basis, including tax relating to salaries.
To be responsible for the administration of all benefits for WVA National Staff.
To undertake specific HR projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. To prepare the monthly documentation for National Staff Payroll on an accurate and timely basis.
2. To understand the basics of tax relating to payroll.
3. To ensure that all leave records of staff are up-to-date and that leave forms are given to the P and C Assistant for filing.
4. To be familiar with all HR policies that relate to salaries and benefits and advise staff accordingly.
5. Be responsible for the administration of benefits, including all document preparation.
6. Undertake specific projects such as annual salary and benefit surveys, assisting with updating of salary structure for national staff.
7. Assist with Hay Project and updating of /new grades according to the Hay methodology.
8. Carry out any other duties as designated by the P and C Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED
The following knowledge, skills and abilities maybe acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
1. Degree in social science or other related subject.
2. Minimum 2wo yearsâ€™ experience in a payroll/HR related role.
3. Good computer skills, including experience of Word and Excel.
4. Good oral and written communication skills in both Mongolian and English required.
5. Detail and accuracy orientated.
6. Good logistical and organizational skills.
7. Good interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to plan own work and use time effectively.
9. Positive and constructive attitude.
10. Ability to commit to World Visionâ€™s Core Values and the Mission Statement