|Date Posted:||Mar 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 6, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||37333 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
Plan, develop, and administer BRAC Afghanistan implemented education programme by Afghan local NGOs in Afghanistan.
Provinces to travel:
• Bachelor degree
• Having experience as material developer
• Good command in computer
• Fluency in English and local languages
• Willingness to visit field
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing of education projects and acting as central point of contact in the project team including Regional Managers, Provincial Managers, other department colleagues of BRAC Afghanistan.
- Ensuring education project activities are delivered by Afghan local NGOs on time and within budget.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationship between BRAC Afghanistan, NGO officials, and Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic Afghanistan
- Contributing to meetings and workshops in designing and resource development of the project with BRAC Afghanistan staff and NGO officials
- Organizing different types of training, workshops and meetings for NGO officials and staff for capacity development
- Evaluating project systematically in order to capture and share learning to facilitate a culture of continuous individual and organizational learning
- Ensuring organizational mission, vision and values in every works/activities of the project and ensure team building approach to strengthen the coordination
- Conduct interviews, recruitment, and evaluate work performance of education programme staff
- Ensuring the money transfer in installments to NGOs monthly and provide materials to NGOs on time
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree but Masters is preferred
Submission Guidelines:Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply for this job please click on the below link: