|Date Posted:||Jan 18, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 27, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About AFGS LLC:
Afghan Fleet and Group Services (AFGS) is an Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) and Afghan First registered company that employs a hardworking, talented, multinational team that works diligently to ensure 100% client satisfaction. AFGS offers a wide variety of services under one umbrella, including operations and maintenance, procurement, transportation, logistics, ICT and life support services. AFGS offers modern operations and experience with both local and international customers and prides itself on its transparent business practices that are fully compliant with all local laws and USG contracting and acquisition regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct self in an appropriate manner and working effectively in a diverse environment.
- Being Familiar with receiving, shipping, variances and transferring parts, components, materials and supplies.
- Stocking shelves, stock rotation, restocking and stock relocation
- Completion of Inventory Control documents and other related paperwork.
- Research through use of parts manuals and reorder parts to include full detailed parts name and number
- Measuring, mixing, and determining amounts of fluids on hand in bulk storage and gallon drums.
- Set up and maintain parts inventory to include conducting physical parts inventory
- Loading, unloading, driving trucks for transfer of materials and vehicle components (such as power plants, transmissions, brake packages and hazardous material.)
- Sorts and processes warranty parts and material.
- Maintaining and cleaning of warehouse and other related areas.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High School graduation certificate, communicational level of English to include knowledge automotive workshop and computer knowledge (Office package).