|Date Posted:||Feb 1, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 7, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About کمیسیون مستقل اصلاحات اداری و خدمات ملکی:
The Pay and Grading Assistant will provide technical support and expertise in the process of line Ministry job evaluation and grading needed to support the CSRP Pay and Grading team based in CSMD of IARCSC. The incumbent in collaboration with CSRP national and international consultants will conduct trainings to the Ministry counterparts and will closely work with CSMD Pay and Grading counterparts to facilitate implementation of pay and grading project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support during the pre-implementation activities, including consultation with IARCSC Pay and Grading team, line Ministries and implementation planning according to the pay and grading manual.
2. Meet, interview and brief Ministry employees during the process of job evaluation and review of the existing job descriptions to understand and identify the duties and responsibilities under the position.
3. Prepare job descriptions by analyzing and studying the current duties and responsibilities of the incumbents.
4. Review the current position classifications and functions, job evaluation procedures, and assist the component consultants in design of detailed implementation plan for the new job evaluation and grading system.
5. Assist in matching job grades, positions and functions of line Ministry civil servants.
6. Review the line Ministry organization structure and PPR proposal concerning existing positions and job description.
7. Assist in providing training and capacity development programs on job evaluation and grading to Ministry counterparts
8. Assist international counterparts in implementing performance guidelines for the job evaluation and grading system
9. Assist in preparation of the daily and monthly work plans for the process of analyzing and reviewing line Ministry staffs job descriptions and converting the existing grades to the new pay and grade structure according to the procedure and implementation manual.
10. Enter data into related data base during the process of job evaluation and re-grading
11. Prepare progress reports on the implementation of job evaluation and grading
12. Perform any other task, which may be assigned for the fulfillment of the department objectives
The incumbent will report to Manager Pay and Grading of CSMD-IARCSC and will be assigned to perform multi functional tasks identified in the job description.
â€¢ The incumbent will have at least Baccalaureate level of education.
â€¢ BA degree in Business/Public Administration or Human Resource Management or a close related field will be given advantage.
â€¢ The incumbent will have similar working experience in related field with international organizations, NGOs and other local development agencies and Government agencies.
â€¢ Demonstrated experience of working to deadlines and achieving goals (Essential).
â€¢ Fluent in spoken and written Dari and Pashtu languages
â€¢ Fluency in English language will be considered as an advantage
â€¢ Good computer skills are essential
â€¢ Good typing skills of Dari and Pashtu (At least 50 w/m)
â€¢ Ability to work successfully as part of a team
â€¢ Ability to work with minimum supervision
â€¢ Strong commitment to achieving results
â€¢ Very good personal relations skills