|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Internatinal Bank (AIB):
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives dealing room tickets from dealers, payment instructions from various departments and from banks.
- Bring the necessary documents to related departments in the bank for process and/or control.
- Checks tickets and payment instructions for completeness.
- Assist in controlling that all tickets and payments are approved by authorised staff members.
- Assist in processing of all tickets and payment instructions in the banks administrative system.
- Handles incoming payments and settlements as required.
- Ensures that all settlements, incoming and outgoing payments received before cut-off time, are correctly, timely and completely processed same day.
- Files all relevant documents systematically.
- 12th graduated at least, BBA degree will be an advantage.
- Flexibility and high accuracy.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Computer skill â€œoffice packageâ€.
- Ability to communicate fluently, both orally and in writing in English, Dari and Pashto.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.