|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade HAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Orphange General DIrectorate:
Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs (MoLSA) is one of the key ministries of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA) functioning under the auspices of Social Protection Sector Strategy (SPSS) of Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS) framework and mandated to deliver services in the areas of labor and social protection affairs MoLSA facilitates employment opportunities for unemployed and unskilled segments of the society through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) and Skills Development Training (SDT) projects. In addition, MoLSAMD drafts labor related laws and regulations and policies on social protection.
One of the main components of Social protection sector strategy is providing services to orphans and children in risk which is managed by Orphanages General Directorate.
The Orphanages Capacity Building project is supported by the Indian government through Ministry of Economy and is implement by General Directorate of Orphanages in Ministry Labor and social Affairs.
This Capacity building project includes the following:
- Recruitment of Project Staff
- Construction of dormitory for orphan children
- Training program for orphans i.e Konkor test Preparation, English and computer training, in Two orphanages in Kabul.
- Purchase of Goods and services mentioned the project document.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain assigned facilities to proscribed standards
Requires travel to provinces:
- Good knowledge of local Languages (Pashto and Dari)
- Able to work overtime if required
- Sincere conduct with the all his/her supervisors and line manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform cleaning, functions as required, including washing, sweeping, dusting, vacuum-cleaning and polishing.
- Clean surfaces, including floors, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets.
- Keeps office rooms and toilets clean and hygienic.
- Maintains and clean all cleaning equipment utilized.
- Provide laundry and cooking/ kitchen services, as assigned.
- Provide emergency or spot- cleaning assistance as needed or requested.
- Maintain back-up supplies of water as needed and empty the garbage.
- Distribute tea to staff, kitchen and seminar participants.
- Help to prepare rooms for meeting and other activities, as assigned.
- Indignity and report maintenance concerns, as including but not limited to.
- Solving problems with plumbing and others,
- Send and receive letters when required.
- Any other task assigned by General Service Manager or Management
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma in the relevant field