|Date Posted:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 3, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sadat Business Group Ltd:
Sadath Business Group is one of the top Design and construction firms leading numerous sub-Contractors and builders with a proven track record of delivering satisfactory satisfactory results. SBG mainly working with USACE, USAID, United Arab Emirates Military, United Nations Development program (UNDP, UNOPS, and Afghan Government.
Personal assistants (PAs) work closely with senior members of staff (usually senior managers, directors or foreigner staff) helping them to manage their workload, organize their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. PAs normally have an in-depth knowledge of the organization and perform a variety of tasks depending on the employing policy of Sadath Business Group.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information Flexibility and adaptability
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Tact and diplomacy
· Communication skills
· A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· Organizing events and conferences
· Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· Managing databases and filing systems
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Collating and filing expenses
Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1- High School graduated , University graduation is preferred
2- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as PA to foreigner staff
3-Excellent written and spoken English.
4- Excellent written and spoken Dari; Pashto would be an asset.
5-Proven ability to work as part of a team and as a team leader.