|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The pharmacist will provide services in Jaji Aryub District Hospital
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To store, arrange and organize the drugs properly in the shelves (FIFO),
2. To take preventive measures for sun, mice and other bugs in the pharmacy,
3. To ensure proper ventilation and temperature is kept in pharmacy ,
4. To ensure the hygiene of the pharmacy and safe disposal of pharmacy related waste,
5. To deliver drugs related health messages to the clients ,
6. To ensure that drugs are not expired, if it is near to be expiry should be reported before three months to clinic In-charge in written.
7. Requesting the pharmacy related at right time
8. To keep record and proper documentation of pharmacy activities
9. Attending all necessary meeting, workshop and training
10. Take part other activities given by clinic In-charge
11. To properly filling of balance sheet and submission of balance report on the designated time.
12. Use uniform while on duty
13. Be respectful and proper attitude against the Clients
14. Attending 24 hours services as needed
15. Follow and respect the contents of field staff guideline
1. Must be graduated from a recognized pharmacy training institute (IHS)
2. More than two years experience in pharmacy activities.
3. Fluency in Pashto/ Dari languages and work related English.