|Date Posted:||Dec 22, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Graphic Designer,Sales/Marketing|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Soholat.com is one of the leading retail companies in Afghanistan offering variety of the latest clothing products through its retail network and online store.
Soholat.com is looking for an experienced and creative Photographer and Graphic Designer to independently handle projects from concept to completion for both digital and printed formats.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Produce unique, creative and artistic fashion photo concepts that will entice customers
· Do photo shoots in a wide variety of locations and be able to work well with varying light conditions
· Create or plan different background for the photo shoot
· Shoot, produce and edit short promotional videos
· Responsible for photographic creativity in an effort to improve company storytelling.
· Oversee photographic production (concept development, scheduling, asset management, production and editing).
· Optimize photo for digital photo platforms and social networks.
· Collaborate with marketing managers, writers and web developers to create engaging and inspirational printed and digital materials
· Focus on attention to detail ensuring files are accurate and delivered on time
· Accurately prepare and manage a high volume of assets to ensure consistency and ease of access
· Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- A keen sense of visual hierarchy and typography
- Critical thinker with a strong drive for excellence and team success
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions to problems
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
- Thorough understanding of all phases of the design process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-house and agency experience
- Some retail experience preferred
- Photo quota is expected
- Candidates must also have demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
interested candidates can submit their CVs along with updated picture to the following email address with subject line: S007