|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About اداره توزیع تذکره الکترونیکی:
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country. Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for Preparing the work plan for the department and Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees coordinate with police, fire department in cases of emergency and act as POC on security issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
3. Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
4. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
5. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6. Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
7. Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
8. Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
9. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o At least a bachelor degree in the relevant field.
o Minimum 3 years relevant experience
o Good communication Skills
o Must speak fluent in Pashto and Dari