|Date Posted:||Jun 7, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 17, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
This is a grade (3) position under General Directorate of Planning and Policy. Calculation and filling out the budget ceiling form for programs and including the requirements based on the priorities of circular no. 1 and 2 of Mof.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Planning, coordinating and consolidating programs and including them into plans
2. Develop, organize and prepare program structure based on sub-programs and activities
3. Expertise and commenting on inter-ministerial and other security and defense organizations’ documents
4. Proofreading and editing policies, SOPs and other guidelines in a proper manner
5. Analyzing budget, circular and qualitative as well as quantity research data.
6. Limited Budget insurance and extensive independence for MoIA entities in order to use budget effectively.
7. Identifying the needs based on priority 6 elements such as program, personnel, education, equipment, facilities, maintenance.
8. Considering chain of command based on MoIA’s code of conduct and collaborating with the subordinates within the department
9. Monitor the implementation of policies and SOPs.
10. Perform and other legal duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Impact of Results
Summary of results is all about MoIA’s progress and effectiveness within Afghanistan. Effectiveness of legal consultations purposes adds to transparency and further accountability within MoIA.
At least BA degree in economics, law, communication and M.A degree is preferred Education
At least two year experience in the related field Experience
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto and written as well as spoken ability Language Requirements:
Other skills (short term trainings and courses, on the job trainings and etc.) Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and other legal documents of the country, liaising, capacity building, English language, computer program skills. Other skills
Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement goals and objectives
Ability to learn, understand and practice management and security policies and procedures of MoIA.
Accept daily assignment and fully dominant while performing daily tasks
Having good will and be committed to perform daily assignments in order to achieve and obtain expected results.
Be able to work under pressure and overcome challenges and problems
Calm and controlled while under pressure, maintain gender equality and contribute in daily tasks and assignments
Be clear, Fluent and precise in speaking and writing
Listen and translate the exact message.
Ability to ask from different angles for further clarity ( interpersonal skills)
Open towards sharing information and updating others.
Set clear goals based on agreed strategies.
Identify, set and present priorities if needed
Proper time and resource allocation in order to complete assignments
Foresee risks while planning
Assess and control essential plans and activities
Proper time management