|Date Posted:||Mar 6, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 13, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of project baseline schedules for Design/Build construction projects based on USACE requirements in Primavera P6.
2. Preparation of cost loaded schedule in coordination with senior managers and distribution of project cost to design, construction and other project activities.
3. Exporting schedule files in SDEF format for upload into RMS/QCS for payment process.
4. Preparation of construction progress report and evaluation of project progress by monthly basis.
5. Updating schedules for on-going projects and submission of one month look ahead to project managers.
6. Assistance with contract department to provide a better time extension request based on CPM evaluation.
7. To attend meetings with client if required.
8. Comparison of earned value cost and planned value cost to report the project status.
9. Preparation of recovery plan when the project is behind schedule.
University degree from faculty of civil engineering.
2. Minimum 4 years experience with construction companies.
3. Minimum 2 years experience in planning/scheduling.
4. Knowledge of Primavera P6 or Primavera P3 software.
5. Strong Computer Knowledge.
6. Knowledge of construction project estimation.