|Date Posted:||Oct 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 11, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Advice and support in all matters related to policy formulation and implementation affecting the extractive industries in Afghanistan.
Ability to draft policies and other technical documentation
S/he should possess excellent writing editing and speaking skills in Dari Pashto and English.
Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication hardworking and interpersonal skills
S/he must be well versed in MS Word Excel Access and PowerPoint and etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an action plan on Policy Advisory based on job description.
- Provide advice and support in all matters related to policy formulation and implementation affecting the extractive industries in Afghanistan.
- Assist in the drafting and revision of policies and other technical documentation
- Undertake assigned research relating to policy in the extractive industries
- Undertake collaborative work with other advisers and Ministry colleagues on a variety of projects
- Performing any other tasks assigned by the Policy and Programs Deputy Minister on the basis of laws regulations and objectives of organization.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least Bachelor degree in public policy political economy government Business Administration public administration or a related field and Master degree is highly preferred in these fields.
At least 5-7 years of experience in the public or private sector related to the field.