|Date Posted:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Pashtany Bank:
Pashtany Bank was established in 1333 (1954 CE) during King Mohammad Zaher Shah regime with an initial investment of AFG 120 million. Mr. Janat Khan Gharwal was appointed as the first president. Pashtany Bank is a State Owned bank and is registered with the Central Bank (Da-Afghanistan Bank) under the commercial banking license to operate nationwide. The Bank has been operating as one of the leading commercial banking service provider in Afghanistan. In 2007, during the regime of Hamid Karzai, the name of Pashtany tejaraty bank was changed to Pashtany bank at the instance of Mr. Hayatullah Dayani the CEO of Pashtany bank.
The Human Resources Department wishes to announce that we have vacancy for the following position with minimum requirement.
Policy Advisor is responsible directly report to CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conducting an assessment of each operational policies, procedures, and practices including a gap analysis;
· Managing the standardization effort as whole, overseeing and coordinating inputs of local/provincial teams;
· Review work plan for rationalizing operations across all locations
· Review day to day management and oversight of the rationalization work plan
· Direct hands on contributions to specific areas of the work plan.
· Assisting in new product and service offerings to increase market shares in new or existing markets
· Helping the marketing Manager in business development (B2B;B2C)
· Analyzing the details of competitor offerings including specifications market shares, pricing and promotional material
· Recommending specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the desired sales goals
· Assisting the marketing General Manager, Branch Managers (local &provinces) in coming up with focused branding, positioning and marketing tools for each product or service
· Tracking sales and adjusting marketing strategies as necessary
· Helping in conducting researches related with markets, demographics, trends, sale results, about bank`s products or services.
· Conducting in depth reviews of clients financial background ,current position, potentials
· Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements
· Reviewing current financial policies, procedures and strategies
· Helping in designing future financial policies and strategies
· Assisting in producing various financial reports.
· Preparing and/or reviewing the procurement plan for the implementation
· Assisting the procurement team in preparing a procurement time schedule for the implementation of the procurement plan to reflect the major stages in the procurement.
· Driving benefits and cost savings from categories for various branches as a result of implementation of procurement initiatives;
· Delivering of procurement category management for various branches.
· Supporting of the procurements function strategy, planning frameworks and deliverables, including, procedures, system, tool and processes.
· Developing and maintaining of appropriate contacts and relationships for indirect categories at all levels and externally vendors.
· Supporting and implementing the operational business plan that delivers the procurement strategy.
· Align any procurement commercial decisions with banks business strategy.
· Developing and negotiation, implementing and monitoring performance base agreements with strategic suppliers.
· Strategically manage the full life-cycle of high profile contracts including vendor under performance, non- compliance of KPIs and dispute resolutions.
· Assessing procurement process improvements based on bank’s business requirements.
· Conducting procurements processes to achieve cost effective across multiple categories.
· Providing expert advice and guidance in risk related issues.
· Helping in designing of risk management techniques.
· Assisting in designing & implementations of plan, policies, operations and strategy.
· Assisting in overseeing compliance programs, processes and procedures are integrated and aligned with businesses.
· Adjusting existing programs, policies and procedures, as directed.
· Coordinating the activities of compliance personal to ensure that compliance activities to not interfere unduly with business operations.
· Reviewing disclosures, notices, compliance related regulatory reports and forms form compliance with rule and regulations.
· Assisting in researching compliance issue.
· Assisting in designing implementations of plan, policies, operation and strategy.
· Helping in credit analysis, credit, appraisal, credit, monitoring (all of section) & recovery management to the clients
· Helping in development standard mechanism of LC/BG
· Supporting in finding practical and effective way in managing problem loan
· Helping in credit fraud the law effect and prevention
· Assisting in development of lending techniques
· Assessing and development of policies, procedures and action plan departmental related affairs
· Helping in membership of international professional bodies for audit staff.
· Helping in preparation of checklist.
· Assessing in reviewing of performance work done all other department.
· Helping in designing & implementations of plan, policies, operations and strategy.
· Providing support in update of Pashtany bank website.
· Assisting in automation of entire IT set-up of the bank.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance/banking-related filed.
- A minimum of 7 years experience working in or with national and international banking or financial institutions, or in other institutions in a financial capacity, including at least 4 years’ experience in advisory role
- Significant demonstrated experience in developing and implementing operational, financial and/or technical risk management frameworks, policies and procedures for banking or financial institutions, or for other institutions in these areas of work
- Fluency in English is required
- Good recent knowledge of the Afghan context is desirable