|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Managing Installation and Commissioning of electrical power supply and generators, for offices MSC, NOC, MW, V-sat, BSS and BSC in all over Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing Installation and Commissioning of electrical power supply and generators, for offices MSC, NOC, MW, V-sat, BSS and BSC in all over Afghanistan.
2. Management of Different kind of diesel generators AMF panels, Electrical panels, DC panelsâ€™ security lights, UPS, rectifiers and telecom equipments.
3. Inventory management and store management for generators spare parts, and electrical spare parts.
4. Responsible for electrical power system of GSM cell sites, MSC, NOC, MW, V-sat, BSS, BSC guesthouses and offices in Kabul and provinces.
5. Making BOQ for city power
6. Inventory management and store material for generators spare parts, electrical and time-to-time site visit for performance checking of and electrical panels.
7. Very much familiar with LV and MV voltage, electrical AC-DC panels in creating the specifications finalizing the cost according to the market finalizing and negotiating with the third party supplies.
â€¢ Electrical Engineering degree required
â€¢ Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 3 years at supervisory level, as an engineer in Telecommunication Company.
â€¢ Excellent knowledge of English language and other local languages (Oral as well as written).
â€¢ Computer knowledge required.
â€¢ Ability to meet deadlines; work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills.