|Date Posted:||Jun 7, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The power transmission line specialist to work closely with NRD power team and NRD fiber team to help develop overhead fiber network and overhead electrical network as needed also to support city power team with fault isolation paperwork and city power connection projects. Run overhead fiber lines on power transmission towers and poles, well knowledge about using proper tools equipment and materials to perform the task based on DABS standards. Able to travel across the country and support the related overhead fiber projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- He/she is required to follow this job description and complete his/her works in the respect of AWCC rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and direct tasks from conception to conclusion
- Lead other coworkers and support staff on related tasks
- List resources prior performing the task as (manpower, instrument, transport, access tools security ETC)
- Provide written plan for specified tasks as (time schedule, tools and accessories, Materials and manpower)
- Work and liaise with clients internally within department and fiber team and externally with DABS
- Provide electrical engineering recommendations safety plan and technical support for team which is working with him at medium and high voltage live transmission lines.
- Assists with physical fiber cable installation at the field
- Be able and expert to Climb high voltage power poles and towers
- Streamlines، production while meeting compliance and safety guidelines
- Establish basic technical standards and information’s for reviews, documentations, and designs
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participate in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks;
- Having Electrical knowledge
- Climb towers, poles or use truck-mounted buckets to access equipment.
- Will familiar with tools, cables, messenger wires and installation kits for power poles and towers
- At least 5 year practical experience with DABS on overhead power transmission lines
- Able to do cable tension calculation, Sag Calculation, and selection of correct materials
- Able to Negotiate and solve problems
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Able to travel around the country and work on extreme condition and field
- Flexibility in doing different jobs
- Having computer and English language knowledge
- Able to prepare reports and drawings
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please click on the link below to apply for this job: