|Date Posted:||Mar 11, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 11, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Youth TV :
Afghanistan Youth TV is designed to provide a platform for positive and constructive discussion of issues concerning youth in Afghanistan. It is a space that will connect those who do not have a voice in traditional media with experienced professionals, allowing for active and direct youth engagement with society through media. Afghanistan Youth TV aims to promote critical and independent thinking, positive change, dynamic leadership, and active involvement in the development of Afghanistan. We stand for unity, tolerance, and progress. We are committed to being a trusted provider of information and analysis on the issues faced by youth in Afghanistan. Through an inclusive media platform, we are striving to be a reliable and engaging source of knowledge and to support the empowerment of youth in Afghanistan.
We are looking for multiple types of presenters including but not limited such as sport, comedy, economical, social, news and other relevant fields in presenting shows of Afghanistan Youth TV, the presenter will develop his own unique styles of delivery throughout his careers, but he will always be required to work according to the image, manner, and tone dictated by the producer of the programmer. He will be hired for a program on our TV shows. An understanding of the target audience, and what he expected, is a vital part of the role.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and ad-lib or deviate from the script when necessary.
· Research and interviewing skills.
· High levels of concentration and multi-tasking ability.
· Outgoing and confident, with a likable personality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Calmness under pressure and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
· Good memory, for recalling facts, figures and scripts.
· Excellent command of Dari and Pashto as well have a clear speaking voice.
· Ability to work well with others in the production team and participants in the program.
· Comfortable and natural in front of the camera and microphone.
· Ability to get on and connect with people, young and old, from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Planning, researching and writing their own scripts before recording or broadcast.
· Acting as the host, introduce and interview guests and interact with the audience.
· Delivering information to the audience in a manner appropriate to the programmer.
· Following detailed instructions from the production team in order to keep everything to plan whilst on air.
· Reading from auto-cues, learning a script or sometimes performing without formal preparation.
· Reacting quickly and positively to any problems or changes.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A bachelor's degree in communications, television and film or journalism, as well as significant experience in the field of broadcasting
Bachelors / Masters Preferred
· Interested Candidate Must Submit A Resume/cv at email@example.com To Be Considered (Note Job Title on the Subject Line) Immediately.
· Must Be Willing To Work In Central Kabul, Afghanistan.
· Willingness And Open Availability To Work Flexible Hours, Including Nights And Weekends, To Meet The 24/7 Operational Needs.
· The selected candidates will be contacted.