|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 16, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
This is a Grade 3 Advisory position stationed at DM Support office. Provide effective consultation on logistic process and mentoring procurement staff in accordance to policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Development of individual plan and get DM to supports approval for it.
2. Provide administrative consultations on providing logistic facilities and resources considering MoIA current policies.
3. Provide administrative advice on establishment of new logistic system for the implementation of logistic goals and objectives in the light of MoIA policies.
4. Provide advice on the implementation of a transparent logistic system considering MoIA current policies.
5. Provide advice on the implementation of logistic activities by keeping MoIA policies and regulations in mind.
6. Provide advice and consultation on the implementation of MoIA current logistic policies considering procurement law.
7. Attend DM to support decision making meetings on logistic and supply considering MoIA policies.
8. Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the office DM to support
9. Develop quarterly and annual reports regarding deliverables to DMto DM to support
10. Provide logistic and supply manual for procurement and supply personnel considering the approval of council of ministers and procurement law.
11. Review and analyze the facilitation of logistic and supply affairs and provide effective recommendations to the office of DM to support for logistic simplicity.
Impact of Results
Summary of results is all about MoIA’s progress and effectiveness within Afghanistan. Effectiveness of legal consultations purposes adds to transparency and further accountability within MoIA.
At least Bachelor degree or higher in Economic, law and social science degree Education
At least three-years’ experience in the related field Experience
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto ,written as well as spoken ability Language Requirements:
Other skills (short term trainings and courses, on the job trainings and etc.) Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and other legal documents of the country, liaising, capacity building, English language, computer program skills. Other skills
Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement goals and objectives
Ability to learn, understand and practice management and security policies and procedures of MoIA.
Accept daily assignment and fully dominant while performing daily tasks
Having good will and be committed to perform daily assignments in order to achieve and obtain expected results.
Be able to work under pressure and overcome challenges and problems
Calm and controlled while under pressure, maintain gender equality and contribute in daily tasks and assignments
Be clear, Fluent and precise in speaking and writing
Listen and translate the exact message.
Ability to ask from different angles for further clarity ( interpersonal(interpersonal skills)
Open towards sharing information and updating others.
Set clear goals based on agreed strategies.
Identify, set and present priorities if needed
Proper time and resource allocation in order to complete assignments
Foresee risks while planning
Assess and control essential plans and activities
Proper time management