|Date Posted:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 3, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Responsible for day to day procurement department responsibility, purchasing the needed materials in the office, getting approval for bills from procurement manager, getting quotation for needed material from market, and reporting the purchased materials to the manager, making documentation for purchased material and getting approval from Procurement manager furthermore,responsible for the day-to-day all transport responsibility and issue.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day responsibility of Procurement department
- Getting Approval for material needed to buy
- Purchasing needed material
- Making documentation for purchased material and getting approval from Procurement manager
- Sending the report to Procurement Manager.
- Preparing office weekly requirement expenses and sending to head office for process on weekly basis.
- Arrange of all vehicle
- Prepare of fuel reports
- Monitor all AWCC vehicles
- Doing of all admin works
- Solving the driver’s problems.
- Giving fuel for vehicles.
- Requests fuel whenever needed.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Faryab
- University graduated, understanding Computer skill, understanding English language.
- Having good morals with all staffs, being loyal regarding company duties and responsibilities.
- And having driving licences.