|Date Posted:||Apr 28, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 26, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||30000 - 40000 None undefinedNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||5 months|
About Mumtaz Construction Group:
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
To assist procurement manager and preparing RFQ (Request for Quotation), PO (Purchase Order), review the drawings and reconciliation of drawing requirements and BoQ (Bill of Quantity), help in preparing bidding documents.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Be a team player.
Be able to work under pressure and late hours when required.
Be able to use office machinery (Printer, Copier, Scanner etc).
Duties & Responsibilities:
Procurement assistant will have the following duties and is responsible for them:
- Assist procurement manager
- Preparing RFQs, review and reconciliation of quotations and preparing POs.
- Reviewing drawing and drawing requirement with bill of quantity
- Check quality of materials and ensure they are as per requirement of contract
- Be in touched with stock officer, check stock and stock report as required
- Need to travel to provincial project when required and job description will be given to him
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s Degree of civil engineering or equivalent degree
- Be able to work with MS Word, Excel, outlook and AUTOCAD
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field