|Date Posted:||Jul 17, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Hamed Warasta Group of Companies:
At Hamed Warasta, we believe in a client-cost-quality synergy. As one of the leading contractors in the Afghan region, our aim is to maintain our brand name by providing a variety of goods such as office materials, computer accessories, hygienic goods and several other commercial goods at reasonable costs to suit the needs and meet the demands of our clients. We strive for continual business support and assistance and offer long-term strategic solutions over ad-hoc inventories.
knowledge of the application of bookkeeping principles and methods to the keeping of procurement records.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- knowledge of the application of bookkeeping principles and methods to the keeping of procurement records.
- Most importantly, the procurement assistant should be someone who is creative, energetic, reliable, and full of initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English and Dari
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and Internet research.
- Ability to do long term planning, budget preparation and report writing.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Manage center procurement as per standards.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
1. University degree in management, computer science or equivalent.
2. Minimum One years of similar experience in or institutions.
3. Ability to organize events and launch mini workshops.
4. Similar project experience would be an advantage.
5. Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Supply Management, Design skill, IT skill