|Date Posted:||Oct 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The Procurement Assistant will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Sr. Procurement Manager and the detailed responsibilities would be as follows
Requires travel to provinces:
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the procurement manager, in overall planning and managing of the procurement of Goods and Works required within department.
- Obtaining Quotations from the market for local/national shopping for Goods and Works.
- Liaise with contractors/suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with the WH to ensure that all items are received
- Checking all PR’s submitted to the procurement department by related department to procurement.
- Ensuring all procurement project correspondence is received, dispatched and recorded
- Assisting in Bid-opening and Bid-evaluation meetings, preparation of statements for bid-evaluations, preparing contracts, etc. for procurement of Goods.
- Monitoring all procurement issues related to procurement department as per AWCC policy.
- Maintain of ACCPAC system for procurement process.
- Checking and following of PR, Quotation and PO for each singe procurement.
- Liaise with finance department for payments of vendors/contractor and further follow up.
- Arrange all procurement related meeting
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Procurement Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kunduz
- University degree preferred (BA/BSc Economics )
- 1-2 years of relevant experience necessary, preferably with a P-Organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English language, both spoken and written, in addition to two main local languages, Dari and Pashto.
- Advance organizational, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
The interested candidates should submit their resume email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Procurement Assistant (Kunduz)/AWCC/HR/19/VA/039) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.