|Date Posted:||Oct 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The Procurement Assistant will work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Sr. Procurement Manager and the detailed responsibilities would be as follows
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the procurement manager, in overall planning and managing of the procurement of Goods and Works required within department.
- Obtaining Quotations from the market for local/national shopping for Goods and Works.
- Liaise with contractors/suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with the WH to ensure that all items are received
- Checking all PR’s submitted to the procurement department by related department to procurement.
- Ensuring all procurement project correspondence is received, dispatched and recorded
- Assisting in Bid-opening and Bid-evaluation meetings, preparation of statements for bid-evaluations, preparing contracts, etc. for procurement of Goods.
- Monitoring all procurement issues related to procurement department as per AWCC policy.
- Maintain of ACCPAC system for procurement process.
- Checking and following of PR, Quotation and PO for each singe procurement.
- Liaise with finance department for payments of vendors/contractor and further follow up.
- Arrange all procurement related meeting
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Procurement Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kunduz
- University degree preferred (BA/BSc Economics )
- 1-2 years of relevant experience necessary, preferably with a P-Organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English language, both spoken and written, in addition to two main local languages, Dari and Pashto.
- Advance organizational, communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.