|Date Posted:||Jul 24, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/ Procurement Expert (Procurement Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||Aug 5, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Comprehensive cooperation in the planning and arrangement of the procurement plan and send it to the National Procurement Office (ANP).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Comprehensive cooperation in the planning and arrangement of the procurement plan and send it to the National Procurement Office (ANP).
2. Revision of the proposal for the exclusion of bidders from violations & delinquencies, that in arrangement of documents bidders use and practices fake documents that were in violation of the procurement procedures and law.
3. Guidance on the initiation of the bidding process, arrangement of announcement, tender documents and other documents for the provision of goods, services and construction.
4. Descriptions and guidelines in response to applicant according to procurement procedures and procurement law.
5. Endorsement of logistics process according to procurement law in cooperation with the public administration of goods, construction and purchase departments.
6. After the winning process, supervisee, Guide, and evaluation of financial documents of bids obtained from bidder companies.
7. Supervising the bidding process in accordance to procurement procedure and law.
8. Cooperation in the necessary guidelines and evaluation process for the obligated panel.
9. Co-operation in the field of foreign languages documents with the relevant office.
10. The use and matching of the procurement laws and procedures, alliances ((متهدالمال will be in line with the procurement process of the procurement department, which will be monitored by the National Procurement Office.
11. Full knowledge of English and computer programs.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the admin and services Director according to law and regulation,
The candidate must have excellent analytical and drafting skills, ability to listen, be a team player as well as having management and leadership skills.
University degree in Procurement, Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economy or related subject; Master’s preferable.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
organizational and planning skills
information gathering and monitoring skills
problem analysis and problem solving skills
judgment and decision-making ability
attention to detail and accuracy