|Date Posted:||May 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 1, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of Cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience.
Procurement Manager is a primary point of contact between suppliers and ACB. Responsible for cost-effective purchase of all materials and services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the ACB policies and procedures. S/he is responsible for identification of potential suppler sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms.
Procurement Manager leads the department and report to Chief Executive Officer.
Provinces to travel:
- Ability to work with business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment or to work extra hours.
- Effective communication skills to communicate effectively with all concerned staff.
- Professional report writing skills
- Owner of good communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Should have a presentable, curteous and pleasant personality.
- Should be hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated and self archiever.
- Able to work under pressure and for extra hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of procurement policy including sourcing, suppliers selection, suppliers evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management and performance measurement.
- Reporting on a delivery of procurement services.
- Liaising with contractors/suppliers to ensure timely delivery. Liaise with end-users, contractions, suppliers on quality deficiencies, appropriateness of goods and Cricket equipment.
- Evaluating contractors/suppliers claims pertaining to outstanding contracts/procurement actions, subsequent endorsement of invoices in accordance with Financial rules and regulations.
- Assist other employees in analyzing the demand for suppliers and forecast future needs.
- Maintain purchase-related documents (Requests, Quotations, Purchase Order, Bid Opening, Bid Analysis report, Invoice, Goods received notes, Translation sheet & Supply contact documents) and forward required documents to office of finance for disbursement.
- Take responsibility for the movement of all goods, equipment including coordinate with the stock keeper, distribution staff to ensure efficient and timely delivery of relief commodities.
- Identify requirements, establish, maintain all logistical infrastructure for Administration and Operations.
- Implementation of proper monitoring and control of procurement processes including organization of RFQ, ITB or RFP, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts on full compliance with Procurement Law.
- Providing administrative support to the team through; efficient record-keeping, use of online purchase requisition system, monitoring / processing of purchase orders, ensuring all needed steps in the procurement process are done efficiently and effectively.
- Implementation of procurement including sourcing, suppliers selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management and performance measurement.
- Supporting inputs to preparation of procurement plans for the main office and team's requirement.
- Prepare on time report for the purchasing of goods, services, other materials and financial clearance to the finance department.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by line supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or related field
- Must have 7 to 10 years of experience in related field.