|Date Posted:||Dec 28, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 27, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Rauf Aziz Construction Company - RACC:
Rauf Aziz Construction Company established in 2008 to participate in reconstruction of Afghanistan. RACC is an afghan national based construction company with over 10 years of experience as a general contractor, construction manager and design builder. Our specialties include highway, roads, bridges, buildings, transportation, logistics and supply. RACC that has been built on recommendations. Our architects work closely with the client to create designs from the affordable to the high end of the construction market. They are modern thinking plus professionally trained, and dedicated to quality workmanship using the latest techniques and innovations. RACC has completed many medium size and large size project within the country for Afghanistan government and international clients. Below is the list of mail projects completed or being completed:
The position holder is responsible to support Procurement Director through supply of products and strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. In addition, discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Basic Knowledge of procurement systems and procedures;
- Able to work with minimum level of supervision;
- Good command on English and one of the national language;
- Good listing, report writing and presentation skills;
- Good negotiation and networking skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Afghanistan procurement law or NPA standards; and
- Hands on advance office automation;
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies for RACC purchases and supplies;
- Discover, build and maintain profitable relations with suppliers especially heavy machinery spare-parts;
- Ensure that all purchase requests are processed on time and transparent manner;
- Negotiate with external vendors to reduce purchase or supply costs;
- Properly communicate and follow up with procurement director to approve the ordering of necessary goods and services;
- Continuously finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries;
- Ensure that proper reconciliation is made with purchasers and finance team on timely manner;
- Develop and maintain proper follow up system with transport team that keep them in the loop about spare-parts repairing, its delivery from project office to head office and vice versa;
- Develop and maintain system for recording machinery and spare-parts maintenance costs and time spent on each machinery repairing;
- rack and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs;
- Develop and maintain standard procurement filling system both in hard and soft form;
- Draft memos, requests and other official letters as required;
- Develop and share procurement progress reports with Procurement director on each second day or as needed; and
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor and/ or leadership.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Have a bachelor Degree in Supply chain, Logistics, Economics, Businesses Administration, Public Administration and/ or Procurement from well-reputed and recognized national and/ or international institution;
- Minimum 4 years work experiences in the field of Procurement with national and international NGOs and/or government; and
- Procurement experience in the field of Heavy machinery spare-parts will be preferable.
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their Application & Resume in one single file as MS. Word or PDF named as their own name and surname through jobs.af application system before 27-Jan-20.
Please note, applications will be reviewed on rolling basis, therefore as soon Applications received the screening process will start and candidates will be called for interview!
No other documents are needed to be submitted unless asked to present for the Interview.
Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
Refer to below link to apply:
Note: If you are facing any difficulties to apply for this job please contact jobs.af team for any technical issues. Jobs.af team will not provide you the position information.