|Date Posted:||Feb 20, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The procurement officer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset. Ability to work effectively as a team member.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accepting Purchase Request.
- Recording the Purchase Request in the System
- Sending Request for Quotes (RFQ) to vendors
- Following up with vendors for quotes
- Negotiating with vendor for better price, quality and payment and delivery terms:
- Getting the respective dept. approval on the received quote:
- Analyzing the quotes
- Making Purchase Order.
- Issuing Purchase Order to the vendor
- Forwarding Payment requests to Finance
- Following up with Finance on payment requests based on priority and Sending Reports to Management showing payment requests pending with Finance.
- Sending payment confirmation to vendors once payment is made.
- Arranging for Shipment of items once vendor confirms receipt of payment.
- Tracking of Shipment
- Process the release of shipments from Customs (Land/Airport)
- Informing the requesting party of the item availability
- Making different kinds of reports for management and dept. Director or regular basis.
- Making proper documentation on every single procurement documents
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- At least University degree in social science or relevant field is preferred.
- At least 4-5 years experience as procurement officer.
- Full knowledge of MS Office.
- Full command on English language (written, spoken, understanding and comprehending.
- Proper negotiation skill.
- Able to build professional relationship with the venders, suppliers, contractors etc.