|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Add new value to procurement, utilizing imitational procurement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop a database with international vendors, Communicate and finalize international ordering.
2. Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
3. Track and follow up on Status of purchase orders.
4. Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
5. Record all entries (POâ€™s and GRN) in ERP Module.
6. Locate new vendors in all fields.
7. Facilitate the department by preparing required documents.
8. Issue Request for Quotation Co-ordinate with suppliers and ensure all their questions are answered.
9. Develop Database for imitational suppliers, co-c
10. Coordinating with concerned department for information sharing.
11. Deliver inputs for new projects in department for information sharing.
12. Provide report to management regarding the project status and progress.
13. Supervise the process of the PR.s; RFQ,s , Committees pos and GRNs.
14. Communicate with the GPD of the ensure maximum Utilization of GMAs.
15. Develop a database with international/ocal vendors, Communicate and finalize international ordering
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Excellent English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements is Must, preferred if there is a database
â€¢ Abilities and personal traits the candidate must possess to better do this job such as ability to meet deadlines ; work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.
Bachelor in Science (B. Sc)