|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Add new value to procurement, Utilizing international procurement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Analysis of purchase Request (PR); for its verification of compliance with Purchasing policies and procedures.
2. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
3. Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products and substitute materials along with end user.
4. Coordinate with end user department regarding specification analysis.
5. Analysis of specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
6. Perform modifications and enhancements to existing systems (processes, Procedures, etc).
7. Provide operational and administrative support.
8. Prepare analysis and provide support in implementation.
9. Performs administrative function related to the running of department.
10. Directly assists manager in planning, evaluation and research.
Bachelor in Science (B. Sc)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Excellent English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements is Must, preferred if there is a database
â€¢ Abilities and personal traits the candidate must possess to better do this job such as ability to meet deadlines ; work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.