|Date Posted:||Oct 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 12, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Youth TV :
Afghanistan Youth TV is designed to provide a platform for positive and constructive discussion of issues concerning youth in Afghanistan. It is a space that will connect those who do not have a voice in traditional media with experienced professionals, allowing for active and direct youth engagement with society through media. Afghanistan Youth TV aims to promote critical and independent thinking, positive change, dynamic leadership, and active involvement in the development of Afghanistan. We stand for unity, tolerance, and progress. We are committed to being a trusted provider of information and analysis on the issues faced by youth in Afghanistan. Through an inclusive media platform, we are striving be a reliable and engaging source of knowledge and to support the empowerment of youth in Afghanistan.
Television producers must have good communication, financial and managerial skills. The ability to interact with and lead other people, as well as an understanding of the latest camera and editing technology, are also required. Television producers must also be flexible, organized, willing to work long hours and thrive under the pressures of deadlines. Producers who are bilingual may have an edge in the job market.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Information Technology/multimedia
· Maintaining calm under high-pressure working conditions as TV projects tend to have a long and very high pressure
· Strong physical strength and stamina for keeping and moving equipment for filming and long working hours
· Acute attention to detail
· Good interpersonal communication skills
· Able to work well in groups or teams
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Decide which projects to produce based on TV’s mission
· Reading and writing script
· Provide a timetable for project implementation
· Ensuring the project is done on time and within the budget
· Being responsible for the overall quality of production
· Supervising the entire project from beginning to post-production
· Assessing, planning and managing resources and schedules, making sure that the entire production stays on schedule and within budget
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations during production
· Holding regular meetings with the team to discuss progress
· Providing funding for a project or finding an investor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A bachelor's degree in communications, television and film or journalism, as well as significant experience in the field of broadcasting
Bachelors / Masters Preferred
· Interested Candidate Must Submit A Resume/cv at firstname.lastname@example.org To Be Considered (Note Job Title on the Subject Line) Immediately.
· Must Be Willing To Work In Central Kabul, Afghanistan.
· Willingness And Open Availability To Work Flexible Hours, Including Nights And Weekends, To Meet The 24/7 Operational Needs.