|Date Posted:||Mar 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Telecom Engineering, Telecommunication|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
1. Achieving Data Business Budget inclusive Mobile, Fixed Broadband, and SuperWiFi.
2. Developing and delivering the innovation, roadmap, and daily marketing & product operational excellence of Data Business.
Supervising Marketing Communication and Sales on creating the demand and generating the leads.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Data Revenue Portfolios
· Manage the usage, revenue, and subscriber budget of Data Business.
· Develop the product and innovation roadmap to meet the agreed budget.
· Monitor the products portfolios, do forecasting, and projecting the revenue in weekly basis.
· Review the product performance and marketing activities against the business forecast.
· Distribute the budget and portfolios accountability to the subordinate.
· Monitor and directed the subordinate to meet the assigned budget.
2- Product Development
· Develop the proposition, business case, product definition, technical requirement, product rule and policy, and customer journey of new products or promotions.
· Circulate the concept note and attained the management approval of new product and promotion.
· Managing IN Technology on development of new product and promotion.
· Managing Testing the new product and attained the final technical and revenue validation for both limited testing and Live environment.
· Circulate the Launch Readiness to Internal Marketing Communication Team.
3- Going To Market Planning
· Preparing the communication and campaign requirement for new product launch.
· Supervising Marketing Communication Team on campaign material development.
· Communicating the budget target of each new product or initiatives to Marcom & Sales Team.
· Develop the product brief, FAQs, and update the knowledge base of any new product or promotion launch.
· Manage the New Product Training for Customer Care, Telesales, Sales, and any required internal team.
· Monitor the communication and implementation plan. Provides the performances feedback against the implementation target.
4- Marketing Insights
· Monitoring the dynamics of products and customer in the market.
· Gathering and validating the competitiveness information in the market such as pricing, rule and policy, and customer journey.
· Ensure the knowledge base of AWCC and competitors’ products are always updated.
· Validating the revenue trends by market survey.
· Supporting Marketing Intelligence team on developing the market insights.
5- Team Development
· Provides direction, guidance, and motivation to subordinates in order to meet the assigned budget.
· Develop the subordinate soft skill and hard skill to meet with AWCC Values.
ROLE DIMENSIONS / BUSINESS METRICS (wherever applicable)
Significant direct and indirect role dimensions / metrics; financial (e.g. budgets/results) and non-financial
( e.g. customers/staff)
Define The Products Rule & Policy includes the Customer Experiences
Supporting Customer Services on Problem Solving.
Policy makers on Products Rule & Policy and Customer Journey.
Product Development Process
Communication & GTM Process
Data Customer Experiences
BI Reporting Development
Status (internal/ external)
Finance & Revenue Assurance
Proposing the new products & promotion
Managing the product development & Testing
Gathering the data & Insight of products performance
Supervising the campaign development and delivery
Briefing and guiding sales on New Product Promotions. Receiving sales inputs on market dynamics.
Guiding Customer Care on product knowledge and FAQs. Providing the feedback incase any product problem need to solve.
Launch & Case Based
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Telecommunication or Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Necessary knowledge and Experience to be able to do the job
· Min 8 Years on product management in telecommunication or ISP company with min 3 years in managerial.
· Experience on managing broadband product portfolios & comfortable to deliver the annual budget at minimum USD 50 Million.
· Expert on prepaid/postpaid customer lifecycle.
· Expert on Business Forecasting and Modelling.
· Expert on Project Management and experience on managing the multiple projects deadline.
Education and Certification requirements
· Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing or Computer/IT/Electrical Engineering from Top Tier University. MBA more Preferred.
· Some professional certification such as Project Management, Product Development, or Product Owner Certification.
Job specific technical Skills
· Expert on Mobile Broadband Technology and Solution. Experience on developing 3G/4G, WiFi, and Fixed broadband products.
· Hands on with Analytical, database, and presentation software such as Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
· Ability to work extra hours under multiple projects deadline in progressive and dynamics environment.
· Superior & proactive communicator, including verbal, written, and presentation.
· Excellent project management, organizational skills, proven ability to deep dive the analysis, prioritizing the multiple loads, and conflicts & problem solving skills.