|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 30, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Telecommunication ,Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 undefineds|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
1. Lead the acquisition program for acquiring New Prepaid Customer and Increasing the Voice Subscribers.
2. Supervising the product development of Acquisition Program
3. Supporting product Manager on managing International Service and BTL Program
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Acquisition Program • Monitor the gross add, churn, and the new on-board customer (0 – 120 days).
• Provides the program inputs and key actionable plan to Product Manager related with Acquisition performance against the agreed budget.
• Create the proposal for new acquisition program to increase base subscriber and voice users.
• Additionally managing the products of International Services (ILD & International Roaming) from acquisition until Usage & Revenue.
2- Product Development • Gathering the product requirements and check the technical feasibility to IN Technology.
• Executes the product development process for new customer acquisition, Voice Acquisition, and International Services.
• Supervise the IN Technology on Product Development process.
• Conduct the testing of new products and services together with Revenue Assurance and IN Technology Team.
3- Product Training • Create the product brief and FAQs.
• Conduct the product training for Sales, Customer Care, and Any Internal Stakeholder.
• Gathering the inputs from stakeholder regarding the program.
4- Marketing Insights • Collect the data from the market and do benchmarking interm of key competitiveness of Acquisition Program & International Services.
• Gathering and analysing customer feedback from various channels such as Customer Care, Tele Survey., Facebook, or any media.
5- Managing The BTL Program • Gathering and analysing the weekly performances of Acquisition Program & International Services.
• Create the revenue prevention and rectification program against the budget.
• Define the segment target for BTL program.
• Create the appealing tools and media for BTL Program.
• Scheduling and send the program to Marcom for execution.
• Monitor the outcome of BTL program.
6- Customer Support • Accountable as the focal contact points for customer problem solving process related with SIM acquisition program & International Services.
ROLE DIMENSIONS / BUSINESS METRICS (wherever applicable)
Significant direct and indirect role dimensions / metrics; financial (e.g. budgets/results) and non-financial
( e.g. customers/staff)
• Min 5 Years on product or sales management in telecommunication or Banking with min 2 years in Supervisory level.
• Experience on managing the customer on-boarding program with minimum monthly target 100K new customer.
• Experience on managing customer lifecycle.
• Advance knowledge and hands on in creating the prepaid acquisition program.
• Advance on business modelling and forecasting.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing or Engineering from Top Tier University.
• Expert in data analysis and hands-on in using the database tools for generating the numbers and insights such as excel, Access, and Power Point.
• Understand the market survey methodology and statistical tools on generating the comparative market study and customer insights.
• Excellent Project Management skill.
• Understand Afghans consumer market.
• Ability to interact with multi tribes and multi segment customer.
• Proficient on English, Dari, or Pashtun for both writing and speaking.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail (Product Specialist – Acquisition & International Services/ AWCC/REC/21/VA/003). AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successfully