|Date Posted:||May 20, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, managing, and championing products & services in Afghans telecommunication market at AWCC. The Product Specialist manages the end-to-end task from insight development to post launch management to meet the business objective and goals set by management. He/She works under fast moving projects circumstances with internal cross function team and 3rd party collaboration from field insights to technology development until brand campaign delivery.
The Major Responsibility as below:
- Responsible for The Revenue & Subscriber growth.
- Responsible for the product road map of Enterprise/Consumers and the innovation development on Data/Voice/Messaging.
- Responsible for delivering The Operational Excellent of Product Marketing such as Insight & Business Case Development, Project Management, Product Development, and Portfolios Management.
Direct Report to : Product Manager
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the product proposition for B2B & B2C segment, specifically on Data/Voice/Messaging Services.
- Design product and marketing campaigns aimed at revenue & subscriber’s growth, customer experiences, and AWCC brand leadership.
- Manage the marketing information, market & consumer trend, , and product offers competitiveness.
- Lead the end to end business process, from insights & business case to product development until to post launch product management.
- Drive communication to develop the 360 Degrees Campaign and deliver the correct message of brand.
- Manage the marketing requirement of product, packaging,
- starter pack, consumer devices, widget application, marketing kits,
- merchandise, and customer touch points.
- Lease with sales and technology on monitoring the products performance and supporting expansion of sales coverage.
- Manage product portfolio and marketing reporting in frequently basis to deliver the insight on managing the revenues and subscribers
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Product Management, Product Development, or Business Intelligent with good strategic marketing & Analytical skills in Afghans Telecommunication or Digital Sectors.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, Preferably in Business Marketing & Finance Management.
- Passionate drive to make AWCC win with excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality, teamwork skill, and trilingual (DARI/PASHTO/ENG).
- Ability to work extra hours under multiple projects deadline in fast moving environment.
- Proven track record in commercial proposition and product development in Afghans Enterprise/Consumer Market on Data/Voice/Messaging services.
- Commercial experienced in Marketing operation and Business/ Financial Function, preferably with additional experience in Operational Sales or customer experiences.
- Track record of insight-led development, with proven ability to map the business problem, market demand, products lifecycles, customer experiences, draw out key insights and deliver the strategies plan