|Date Posted:||Aug 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, managing, and championing products & services in Afghan telecommunication market at AWCC. The Product Specialist manages the end-to-end task from insight development to post launch management to meet the business objective and goals set by management. He/ She works under fast moving projects circumstances with internal cross function team and 3rd party collaboration from field insights to technology development until brand campaign delivery.
The Major Responsibility as below:
- Responsible for The Revenue & Subscriber growth of data stream.
- Responsible for managing product roadmap and increasing user base
- Responsible for developing of propositions concerned to data stream.
- Responsible for delivering The Operational Excellent of Product Marketing such as Insight & Business Case Development, Project Management, Product Development, Portfolios Management and Market Exposures.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for product innovation, and process improvements of the consumer and enterprise segments
· Responsible for developing of Product Concept Note (PCN) and Products Memos
· Responsible to identify new product offerings/propositions.
· Design product and marketing campaigns aimed at revenue & subscriber’s growth, customer experiences, and AWCC brand leadership.
· Manage the marketing information, market & consumer trend, industrial benchmarking, and product offers competitiveness.
· Lead the end to end business process, from insights & business case to product development until to post launch product management.
· Drive communication to develop the 360 Degrees Campaign and deliver the correct message of brand.
· To actively being involved in initiating of new propositions.
· To regularly carry out market exposures and share findings with the business team.
· Manage and carry out the product performance analysis report on the agreed intervals
· Lease with sales and technology on monitoring the products performance and supporting expansion of sales coverage.
· Manage product portfolio and marketing reporting in frequently basis to deliver the insight on managing the revenues and subscribers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Minimum of 3 years working experience in Product Management, Product Development, or Business Intelligent with good strategic marketing & Analytical skills in Afghans Telecommunication sector/ Market.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent, Preferably in Business Marketing & Finance Management.
· Passionate drive to make AWCC win with excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality, teamwork skill, and trilingual (DARI/PASHTO/ENG).
· Ability to work extra hours under multiple projects deadline in fast moving environment.
· Proven track record in commercial proposition and product development
· Commercial experienced in Marketing operation and sales Function, preferably with additional experience in execution of acquisition programs.
· Track record of insight-led development, with proven ability to map the business problem, market demand, products lifecycles, customer experiences, draw out key insights and deliver the strategies plan