|Date Posted:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||2 weeks|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The Program Assistant will be assisting the program Officer in activities of the program department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Projects’ online registration with the MoE
- Maintain filing system
- Attend meetings with clusters and project stakeholders when and as required
- Track projects’ record and follow up the coordination of the project with CRDSA’s admin/HR department
- Write official letters when and as required
- Track projects’ action plan with the projects’ managers.
- Perform any other task given by the program officer and program manager.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or similar fields.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Be self directed and motivated.