|Date Posted:||Jan 24, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 26, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade EAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
DAI is implementing the USAID funded Musharikat project across Afghanistan, working in all 34 provinces with the goal of increasing the equality and empowerment of women throughout the country. Musharikat will provide opportunities for women’s rights activists and groups to jointly identify and carry-out discreet advocacy and public awareness campaigns designed to influence local, provincial and national public policies banning harmful social practices, advance women’s welfare and opportunities by specifically building a constituency supportive of women’s rights.
This program Assistant will work closely with program team and the duration of the position is for 5 months. During this period he/she will perform the following tasks under direct supervision of Regional Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To coordinate the trainings, Workshops, events and meetings with coalition members, stakeholders and government departments in the south region.
· To coordinate the advocacy, follow up meetings with government departments and coalition members in the south provinces.
· Printing and organizing training materials for the trainees.
· Collecting, Reviewing and submission of the new membership applications to the ICT unit.
· Arranging coordination meetings with government department, CSOs, grantees and coalition members in the south region.
· Disseminate advocacy, communication or community monitoring materials to civil society, government agencies and coalition members.
· Answer and manage incoming calls.
· Arranged and organized filing system and kept all project related documents.
· Collecting staff timesheets and sharing with HR unit.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of relevant experience OR
· Baccal with 5 years of overall relevant experience
· Very good interpersonal communication skills.
· The candidate should be very polite and patient.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to write the names in English as well as local languages
The Program Assistant will report to the Regional Director