|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan based national NGO operating in the Western Region of Afghanistan. VWO is striving to utilize the international assistance in the best interest of the Afghan communities through projects in various sectors, especially in approaching women rights and women empowerment in the society.
This is a key position in the organization. Program Coordinator is responsible for planning, controlling, organizing, executing and implementing programs which include developing proposals, concept notes, budgeting, monitoring and reporting to donors, government authorities and Managing Director about the progress of program activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare proposals, concepts and grant applications as required.
2. Develop budget narratives and Projects Work Plan.
3. Monitor effective implementation of projects and ensure the achievement of projects Goals and objectives.
4. Ensure that Monthly and Quarterly narrative (Progress) reports have been properly prepared, reviewed and sent to donors within the deadline.
5. Ensure proper and timely submission of reports to projects’ relevant stakeholders (e.g. for LAB project to Legal Aid Directorate), MoWA and Ministry of Economy.
6. Attend donor coordination meetings and workshops when required.
7. Ensure the proper submission of Personnel Requisition Form to HR for required program staff, and provide orientation of the newly hired staff on project objectives and activities relevant to program.
8. Provide overall Coordination, Supervision and Management to operation base of VWO, and support project coordinators and supervisors in planning and implementing project Work Plan.
9. Ensure coordination between field offices/projects.
10. Ensure proper communication of Project Work Plan to project supervisors.
11. Ensure proper filing of relevant documents, proposals, budgets, MoUs and reports sent to MoWA, Ministry of Economy and Projects Relevant Sectorial stakeholders with annual narrative reports and Audited Financial Statements in every working period (Year).
12. Ensure positive relations within the Program team and as well as with project stakeholders.
13. Ensure completion of projects within the constraints of time, quality and cost.
14. Ensuring time, quality and cost constrains understood within the team.
15. Ensure coordination with internal auditor when needed.
16. Coordinate with other departments when needed.
17. Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by MD/ED.
Bachelor or Master’s in Public / Business Administration is preferred.
5 + years related experience in program management or relevant field with national or international organizations.
Having excellent oral and written communication in Dari, Pashto and Excellent command of English language is a must
Excellent command of written and spoken English
Report & Proposal Writing Skills
Strong interpersonal and communication sills
Excellent team work
Ability and willingness to travel within country and abroad
Excellent knowledge MS Office Packages.