|Date Posted:||Jan 26, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Feb 5, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Harakat- Afghanistan Investment Climate Facility (H-AICF):
Harakat – Afghanistan Investment Climate Facility Organization is an Afghan-led, independent and non-profit organization, which aims at improving Afghanistan’s business, trade, investment enabling environment and the private sector. Harakat promotes inclusive economic development through boosting national trades, investments and industries, and regional economic growth and integration. Harakat works with the private sector, the Government of Afghanistan, civil society and the regional and international development and trade communities to deliver activities in reducing/removing barriers to businesses and industries in the country. Harakat aspires to strengthen industries across Afghanistan to create jobs, reducing poverty, sustaining fiscal income by increased collection of taxes, contributing to peace and stability in the country.
Program development manager will be drafting concept notes, proposals and writing success stories and project reports accordingly. Further, S/he is supposed to prepare proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals. His/ her key asset would be the ability to write under tight deadlines, be organized and prepared, and have the ability to say much with a few words.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs)
• Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals
• Develop proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials
• Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Collect data of Harakat’s ongoing and completed projects in order to regularly update Harakat website
• Follow-up on external reports submission deadlines in coordination with the CEO
• Work closely with the CEO and other team members while drafting EOI, RFP, CN and proposals
• Writing and/or compiling of Harakat’s weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, communications, public relations or their equivalent from a recognized University.
• At least 3 years working experience in fund raising and proven experience as proposal writer or relevant role;
• Presentation skills, written communication, graphic design skills, technical documentation, problem solving, deadline-oriented and finally excellent research skills
• Have the highest level of integrity, take ownership of own work, and be goal-oriented
• Fluency in written and oral communication skills (English and local languages).
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines.
• Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Able to work well both within a team and independently.
• Active, Self-confident and team player. Good conceptual, analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, long work hours, and high workload.
• Ability to independently organize work and prioritize tasks.
• Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.