|Date Posted:||Mar 10, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The Program Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to lead project teams and control project schedule, cost, and performance risks to ensure satisfied achievement of projects’ objectives.
Provinces to travel:
- Excellent communication Skills
- Excellent fund-raisin (proposal writing, budget making) skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in organization’s strategic planning activities.
- Apply project management theory to real-world business challenges.
- Manage projects from planning and development to closing
- Actively follow and undertake functions related to the organization’s fund raising opportunity.
- Use a process-based approach to achieve organizational goals.
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a s program manager.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess program issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and projects’ objectives.
- Proactively communicate projects’ status, issues & risks to Board of Directors.
- Follow CRDSA’s policies, and procedures.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Arrange capacity building training to projects’ staff as needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed
- Maintain timelines and target dates in accordance to the projects’ milestones.
- Organize and facilitate regular projects’ planning, meetings
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks; motivates the development team and keep them excited to move forward; protects the team from outside distractions
- Develop project plans, manage and coordinate projects’ activities, communicate changes and progress, complete projects on time and budget.
- Delegate work assignments, matching the responsibility to the person, set expectation, monitor delegated activities, and provide recognition for results.
- Develop workable implementation plans, communicate changes effectively.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates others to perform well.
- Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, work well in group problem solving situations.
- Apply feedback to improve performance
- Undertake any additional administrative task when and as required.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
- Bachelor degree in business administration and/or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences of working in similar role with international and/or national NGOs.
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English below Email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district ,Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan,
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered